CONTRACT OF SALE
CONDITIONS OF SALE
This is a legally binding agreement between the seller and purchaser of which each party will retain a copy prior to the final section of this agreement which will be the actual sale of the dog.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND SIGN AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AGREEMENT IF YOU AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS.
1. Full price (adoption fee) of the dog will be paid to the seller prior to the dog being freighted to the purchaser or collected from the seller or by another agreement between the two parties.
2. A minimum of two hundred dollars deposit is required no later than when the puppy reaches six weeks old or before but not later than. This is a non refundable deposit.
3. The price of the dog includes a veterinarian check up with confirmation of good health.
4. The crate will be purchased via the dog shipping company and the cost together with the freight cost is borne by the purchase. (Only applies to Interstate buyers).
5. Vaccination details and Health Check will be submitted to the purchaser by the seller when the puppy/adult is collected or freighted to the new owner.
6. The purchaser is required to continue with vaccinations, worming, heartworm preventative, and general veterinarian needs for the remainder of the dogís natural life.
7. The seller will supply written dietary sheets and any other applicable sheets pertaining to proper care of the dog to the purchaser. Seller, in this case breeder, is available for free advice for the rest of the dog's life.
8. The seller is not responsible for any incidence that may or may not occur once the dog is in the hands of the shipping company. And or once the dog is handed to the purchaser post sale.
9. The purchaser is required to contact the seller once the dog arrives and advise the seller that he/she has obtained the dog.
Every physical precaution, in the manner of selection of breeding dogs, has been exercised by the breeder of the purchased dog, to maximise a long and healthy life in the resulting progeny of the planned breeding. However, the breeder cannot be held responsible for any hereditary defect that may develop with the progression of age.
Note: Any hernias, either umbilical or inguinal at the time of sale or developing thereafter, are not the responsibility of the breeder/seller. If the hernia is apparent and extremely large needing medical attention and causing a medical problem to the dog, the seller will advise the purchaser before the sale and make a reasonable deduction on price of the sale to assist in medical repairs which can be conducted at the same time as de-sexing. The seller will have cost assessed by his/her veterinarian.
Adult size and eventual colour (colour pertaining to Pomeranians) are not guaranteed. Correct bite (pertaining to show dogs) is not guaranteed
The purchaser has the right to take the dog/pup to a vet of his/her choice for a medical examination within two working days post sale.
Onus is on the purchaser to make certain the dog/bitch is well housed, fed, cared for, receives medical treatment when and if necessary, protected from the elements of the weather, and or theft, and or danger. Onus is on the purchaser to properly socialise the dog/bitch. To make sure they have sufficient fencing to contain the dog/bitch on their own property.
In the case of a dog/bitch sold as a companion only, the purchaser understands that only Limit Registration pedigree will be supplied. This does not entitle the purchaser to: BREED, EXHIBIT, OR EXPORT. Onus is on the purchaser to have the dog castrated or bitch spayed, by a qualified veterinarian. Limit registration will be given to purchasers who are members of their canine association in their own State. They must supply proof of this and once this occurs, the puppy/dog will then be registered in their name by the breeder. This cost is borne by the purchaser.
In the case where the seller decides the dog/bitch is no longer wanted, for whatever reasons, the dog/bitch will be returned to the seller. Under no circumstances will the animal be sold to another person (unless agreed by the seller) nor surrendered to animal shelters or rescue.
Upon return of the animal and the seller receiving the animal the following conditions apply: (This section applies only in the case of a dog over twelve months old and the purchaser deciding he no longer wants the dog.)
1.The animal will be vet checked immediately, cost borne by the purchaser. A report will be forwarded to the seller. This report must be from a qualified veterinarian with the name, address, and contact details of the vet supplied with the appropriate letterhead prior to the dog being returned to the seller.
2. If the dog is confirmed by the sellerís vet to be in good health, the seller will then refund the purchaser an amount (within a reasonable period) deducting the following costs.
3. Veterinarian consultation. In the event the animal is found in need of treatment, cost of medical treatment will also be deducted from the price originally paid to the seller at the time of sale.
4. Advertising costs. The seller will deduct advertising costs as expenditure to re-home the animal.
5. Boarding costs until the animal is re-homed.
6. If the animal has not been de-sexed prior, de-sexing costs will also be deducted from the return fee.(Applies to companion dogs).
7. If the animal is over five years of age, the purchaser will not be entitled to a refund of any kind. The dog will be returned to the seller at the purchaserís expense and costs to re-home the dog will be borne of the seller.
8. In certain circumstances, with the mutual agreement between buyer and breeder, the dog may be sold by the buyer.
FINAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. If this puppy expired within 15 days of purchase due to any contagious disease (such as distemper, parvovirus, hepatitis, etc...) that was definitely incubating by the time of purchase, you must need to have 2 licensed veterinarians positively diagnosis verified it was definitely incubating by the time of purchase. The seller is to be notified within 48 hours and received all licensed veterinarian verifying diagnosis certificates, lab results within 12 days of death. Seller's vet will confirm any and all submitted diagnosis / records, once we have confirmation of all the submitted diagnosis / records, we will immediately Full Refund the purchase price of this puppy.
2. Buyer has fully responsibility of all cost and agrees to take good care of this puppy after sale, which includes but not limited to spending quality time with this puppy everyday, provide a safe & stable indoor home with high quality dog food, clean water, properly care & veterinary care as needed. The seller/breeder of this puppy is not responsible for any type of veterinarian bill or any costs incurred by this puppy after sale.
3. This puppy has been sold as family pet companion only and must never be bred (intentionally / unintentionally) or use for any other purpose, I do not give breeding rights and request spaying / neutering at the earliest safest best age around 6 months of age is highly recommended, if this puppy is not spayed or neutered by 8 months of age, all guarantee will become null and void. Proof of de-sexing must be sent to the breeder/seller as soon as possible, written and signed by a veterinarian on paper with the practice letterhead.
5. Buyer/owner are required to take this puppy to a licensed veterinarian to have all immunizations that required for its age.
6. Deposit and freight cost are non-refundable. Buyer is responsible for all freight and freight miscellaneous charges. If a deposit was received for a certain sex or size and that was not born or I do not have one available, you may roll your deposit over to the next available litter. Remain balance of puppy must be paid in cash ord postal money order, together with the cost of freight and relevant contracts prior to the puppy leaving.
7. This guarantee applies to the original buyer of this puppy only, this guarantee will become null and void if this puppy was abused, neglected, injured or has been used for breeding. Seller / breeder do NOT guarantee the puppy's adult size, color or conformation.
8. I will always take our puppy back and attempt to place it in a good approved responsible home if you find that you cannot keep this puppy for any reason, buyer is not entitled to a refund / replacement of any kind. A commitment for the life of the dog should be made prior to purchasing him. A change of heart, doesn't qualify you to any kind of reimbursement. If you are not sure a puppy is what you want in your life, please DO NOT adopt one!
This contract represents the final and complete guarantee and agreement between Buyer and Seller, By signing this contract, both parties acknowledge that they have read, do understand and agree with the terms of this contract. Both parties have a copy of this contract.
PHONE AND EMAIL ADDRESS:_________________________________________
ADDRESS OF WITNESS:_________________________________________________
WITNESSED ON THIS DATE BEING:______________________________________
DRIVING LICENCE NUMBER OR OTHER FORM OF ID:_____________________
(Medicare card, drivers licence or any other documentation to show your full name and address)
(Please note, this may be witnessed by a Justice of the Peace, veterinarian, doctor, chemist or officer of law.)
SIGNATURE OF WITNESS_______________________________________________
Upon completion, this slip can be scanned and emailed to Anne Muscat at the email address provided or mailed to Anne Muscat PO BOX 24 SLP Smythesdale Victoria 3351 at your earliest convenience. Adoption will proceed as planned as soon as this form is made available.
MAIN REGISTRATION (to be completed by those adopting a puppy for breeding, exhibition purposes)
I am purchasing the puppy with the intention of exhibition and breeding purposes. I have read and agree by the terms and conditions of sale. I understand that the breeder will not be held responsible if the puppy does not grow up to fulfill the required standard of exhibition and it will be my own responsibility to have the dog de-sexed and placed in a pet home. I will inform breeder of such an occurrence. I will return this agreement along with the contract of sale and Health guarantee prior to the puppy/dog being handed over to me or freighted to me. I am a member of the canine association in my State and will provide you with proof of membership and payment of transfer of limit registration into my name. Does this pertain to the adoption of your puppy? Please circle one - (YES) (NO)
LIMIT REGISTRATION (to be completed by those adopting a puppy with this registration only)
I am purchasing the puppy or adult dog, with the full knowledge that I will be unable to exhibit/breed/ or export the puppy or dog using this type of registration. I also understand I must be a member of the State canine association where I reside so that the limit registration certificate will be transferred into my name. I will return this agreement along with the contract of sale and Health guarantee prior to the puppy/dog being handed over to me or freighted to me. I am a member of the canine association in my State and will provide you with proof of membership and payment of transfer of limit registration into my name. Does this pertain to the adoption of your puppy? Please circle one - (YES) (NO)
PRINTED NAME AND ADDRESS: ________________________________________________
SIGNED & WITNESSED:________________________________________________________
NAME AND DETAILS OF WITNESS:______________________________________________
PRINTED NAME AND DETAILS OF WITNESS:_____________________________________
NO REGISTRATION (to completed for those adopting without pedigree papers)
I am purchasing the puppy or adult dog, with the full knowledge that I will be relinquishing my right to obtain a limit registration certificate as I am not a member of any canine association and do not intend on becoming a member.
I will return this agreement along with the contract of sale and Health guarantee prior to the puppy/dog being handed over to me or freighted to me. Does this pertain to the adoption of your puppy? Please circle one - (YES) (NO)
PRINTED NAME AND ADDRESS:
SIGNED & WITNESSED:
NAME AND DETAILS OF WITNESS:
PRINTED NAME AND DETAILS OF WITNESS:
Please print and either post or email this agreement.
Any questions? Need help in any way, please donít hesitate to contact me.